Project Name Three Balmoral
Location No. 3 Balmoral Road
Developer Priscious Pte Ltd
Site Area 2,283 sqm / 24,574 sqf
Total No. of Units 40
Project Description Modern Block of 12 Storey Apartment with a Basement Carpark, Swimming Pools and Communal Facilities
TOP Date 3 March 2016
Expected Legal Completion July 2016
Car Park 41 Car Park Lots (1 Handicapped)
Maintenance Fees S58 Per Share Value
Architect LOOK Architects Pte Ltd
M & E Consultant Mott Macdonald Singapore Pte Ltd
Structural Consultant P & T Consultants Pte Ltd
Landscape Consultant DLQ Design Pte Ltd
Main Contractor TKT Development Pte Ltd
Solicitor Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP
Living/Dining Imported Marble
Bedroom Timber Flooring
Kitchen 1 BR/2 PH : Hob & Microwave (Miele) & Fridge (De Dietrich)
3 BR/ 3 PH : Hood, Hob, Microwave & Oven, Fridge (Miele)
Type Sqf No. of Units Maintenance Fee Per Month
1 Bedroom + Study 614 18 $348
2 Bedroom + Terrace (PH) 1,292 2 $348
3 Bedroom 1,528 / 1,539 16 $406
3 Bedroom + Pool 1,808 / 1,819 2 $464
3 Bedroom + Study + Pool (PH) 3,897 / 3,886 2 $638
Unique Selling Points of Three Balmoral
Physical and Site Attributes
Prestigious and exclusive District 10 Three Balmoral in Balmoral Road locality.
– 2 mins drive to Orchard Road Shopping Belt
– Easily accessible to amenities – Newton Food Centre, Balmoral Plaza, Dempsey Hill
Within 1km to renowned schools like Singapore Chinese Girls School (SCGS), Anglo-Chinese School(Barker Road), Anglo Chinese Junior School and Raffles Girls School.
Singapore’s most luxurious hotels and country clubs within the vicinity – Shangri-La Hotel, St. Regis Hotel, Tanglin Club, The American Club
– Panoramic lush treetop views of Goodwood Hill
– Lush landscaped Gardens amidst a generous Landscape deck with facilities.
– Within minutes of the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Easily Connected to all parts of Singapore
– Three Balmoral is Within 8 mins drive to Marina Bay Sands and Integrated Resort, The Singapore Flyer and Central Business District (CBD).
– Near to the upcoming Stevens Road MRT Station
– Easily accessible to major expressways and arterial roads.
Three Balmoral has an Impressive broad frontage of about 58m. As the car parks are in the basement, the entire 1st storey caters to a huge landscape deck with many facilities.
Exquisite Architectural Design by 2009 President’s Designer of the Year, Mr. Look Boon Gee of LOOK Architects.
Exclusive development with only 40 Apartments comprising two basic types of :
– 1 Bedroom + Study type : 18 units (614 sqft)
– 3 Bedroom type : 16 units (1,528 & 1,539 sqft)
Special Units in the development are :
– 2nd storey 3 Bedroom units with private pools : 2 units (1,808 & 1,819 sqft)
– 2 Bedroom Penthouse over 2 levels (11th and 12th Floor) with roof terrace & double volume living & dining space : 2 units (1,292 sqft)
– 3 +study Penthouse over 3 levels (11th, 12th and 13th Floor) with private pool, roof terrace & double volume living & dining space : 2 units
Every unit enjoys magnificent unblocked views – All units are oriented towards the swimming pool, communal facilities and the expansive Goodwood Hill area.
Ecologically designed “Wind Catcher” directs the natural North-East Monsoon winds into your apartment – the simple and natural alternative to Air-conditioning
Private lift in every unit type even the 1BR type
Luxurious Kohler bathroom fittings and Meile/De Dietrich kitchen appliances in every unit.
Spacious and functional layout allowing for versatile furniture arrangement
Basement carparks lead to magnificent air-conditioned basement lobby with waterfall, water feature and green feature wall.
Flood gates within development for flood prevention.
Kids Wading Pool
Spa Pool with massage jets
Lounging Sun Deck
Salad Bar and Dining Pavilion
A-Maze-ing Play Area
Cascading Water Feature
Landscaped Gardens and Lawn
Air-conditioned Lobby in the basement & 1st storey lobby
Shopping, Dining and Entertainment located nearby
Tangs Shopping Centre
Wisma Atria Shopping Centre
Takashimaya Shopping Centre
Paragon Shopping Centre
Market and Food Outlets
Dempsey Hill Food outlets
Newton Food Centre
Country Clubs and Hotels
The St Regis Hotel, Singapore
The American Club
The Pines Club
The Raffles Town Club
The Tanglin Club
Park and Recreation Facilities
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Tanglin Golf Course
Close proximity to prestigious primary schools
– Singapore Chinese Girls’ Primary School (Within 1km)
– Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) (Within 1km)
– Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) (1 to 2 km)
– St. Joseph Institution Junior (1 to 2 km)
– Balestier Hill Primary School (1 to 2km)
Reputable secondary schools and junior colleges
– Raffles Girls School
– Singapore Chinese Girls’ School
– Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
– St. Joseph Institution
– Catholic Junior College
Established Tertiary Institutions and Universities
– Faculty of Law (NUS)
2 mins drive to Orchard Road
Well connected to all major expressways and arterial roads
Near to upcoming Stevens Road MRT